- Appellation: Grand Cru AOC La Côte
- Region: Vaud
- Country: Switzerland
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chasselas
- Soil type: Pounding
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 52.4 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Oak Wood Barrels 18 months
Taste it at...
Since 2009, the goal of La Maison du Moulin is to make natural wine and to craft cuvées that are the real expression of the soil on which the vine is planted.
More from La Maison du Moulin