- Appellation: None
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil type: Chalk, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 7 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Year: 2016 Cuvée: Surin Cepage:100% Sauvignon Blanc (wild) Style: 100% naturel wine. Not filtred, no sulfites added. Alcohol: 12,69% A wild sauvignon blanc, unfiltered and no sulphite with a slightly oxidative style and nice acidity. The wine is pretty light. Just after bottling the apple flavor dominates. Evolves into exotic fruit. Bottled in May 2018. Is still young. Good for storage. Pressed directly, 5 days in a cuve before putting the juice in old oak futs for 1.5 years.
We are dedicated to creating natural wines that bring out the terroir and the subtle notes of the Loire Valley.
More from Domaine la Taupe