- Appellation: BC VQA Okanagan Valley
- Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Marechal Foch
- Soil type: Alluvial, Gravel, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Filtered - pads 1 micron microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 62 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Hand harvested, 55% whole clusters in the fermenter; spontaneous AF & ML. ~50 year old own-rooted vines.
British Columbia, Canada
Sperling Vineyards has been four generations in the making.
The high elevation slopes and mineral rich soils on the east benches of Kelowna come to life via our old vines and carefully crafted wines.
More from Sperling Vineyards