- Appellation: Vancouver Island
- Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Sweetness: Off-dry
- Grape Varieties: Gamay, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Auxerrois, Ortega
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel, Loam, Sand
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
British Columbia, Canada
Artisanal producers of raw and natural wines from Vancouver Island, British Columbia. No pesticides, herbicides, fungicide, chemical fertilizers. No till and livestock integrated. Obsessed with farming and clean, transparent wines that taste like this place. No filtering, fining, sulfites in the winemaking process. Native ferments. We focus on micro-lots and are pioneering world-class winemaking on our “wild west” island. Vancouver Island: raw and unfiltered. Tasting room. Direct to consumer sales only. Allocation list.
More from Parsell Vineyard