- Appellation: Los Olivos District
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Riesling
- Soil type: Alluvial, Gravel, Loam
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 14 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Our Method Ancestrale Sparkling Riesling is completely dry and hand disgorged to showcase the amazing fruit and minerality of CCOF Organic Coquelicot Vineyard in the Los Olivos District of Santa Ynez Valley
Taste it at...
- Los Angeles 2019