- Appellation: De.Co. Rocca Susella
- Region: Lombardy
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 1 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
The company is located near Pavia (Italy) on the Pernione hill. It coves 26 Hectares, 4 of which are cultivated with vineyards. We use simple natural agronomic techniques which need the usage only of manure where and when it’s required. The winemaking takes place in our cellar and it aims to extracting in a natural way all the aromatic properties of the grapes.
More from Fattoria Mondo Antico