- Appellation: VIN DE FRANCE
- Region: Alsace
- Country: France
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 17 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This orange wine is a blend of 30% of the 8 months macereation Si Rose 2017 and 70% of the 8 days maceration Sirose 2018.
Situated in the heart of Alsace (granitic soils), our vines are cultivated organically, using biodynamic and phytotherapy treatments, and without the use of synthetic chemical products or pesticides. Harvest is by hand, with strict grape selection, and vinification is natural: no yeasts or other oenological products are added during vinification.
More from Christian Binner