- Appellation: vin de France
- Region: Alsace
- Country: France
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Muscat Ottonel, Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains
- Soil type: Granite, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:2 weeks maceration , manual punching down, 24 months in barrel
Situated in the heart of Alsace (granitic soils), our vines are cultivated organically, using biodynamic and phytotherapy treatments, and without the use of synthetic chemical products or pesticides. Harvest is by hand, with strict grape selection, and vinification is natural: no yeasts or other oenological products are added during vinification.
More from Christian Binner