- Region: Strekov
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Welschriesling
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 51 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Two-week-long fermentation on skin, 14 month aging in old oak barrels, on fine lees.
Our philosophy in the viticulture, as well as in the winemaking, is returning back to nature. It means that we grow our vines in organic way and we produce our wines with traditional methods. Most of our wines are fermented and aged in oak barrels. As an effort to reflect the character of our region in our wines, we produce them without using any artificial yeasts, enzymes or any chemicals or additives.
More from Mátyás Family Estate