- Appellation: AOC Santenay
- Region: Burgundy
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Santenay
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - Cellulose sheet microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Isabelle et Jean-Yves run a 5h vineyard and adopted a biodynamic approach in 2008: horse ploughing, neither insecticides nor weedkillers, wild yeasts, light filtration and very little sulphur.
More from Domaines des Rouges Queues