- Appellation: Santa Cruz Mountains
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 16 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Dry-farmed, organic, no-till
California, United States
We have two simple goals that direct every operation above all else: to present the narrative of the growing season in a delicious and transparent format, and to craft a wine with a strong foundation intended to age for decades.
More from Stirm Wine Company