- Appellation: IGT toscana rosso
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Sanforte
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 12.00 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:limited edition of a rare indigenous tuscan grape, only 900 bottles!
Cosimo Maria Masini’s vineyards lie in San Miniato (Pisa), vine-friendly soil laden with the fossil remains of ancient sea life. Stewardship of this wonderful gift of nature is our pledge and the vision we strive to achieve. Great wines are created in the vineyard, not in the wine cellar.
More from Cosimo Maria Masini