- Appellation: SAINT-VERAN
- Region: Burgundy
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay|Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 55 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:One of our new appellations since 2016. Our large plot of Bonnode (2 hectares or about 5 acres) has an ideal eastern exposure for producing great Chardonnay, located at 250 meters’ altitude below the Roche de Vergisson. Aged 11 months in Burgundian barrels (228 liters), followed by 6 months in tank.
Domaine La Soufrandiere, our family property biodynamically farmed since 2001
More from La Soufrandiere - BRET BROTHERS