- Appellation: Varietal wine
- Region: Wales
- Country: United Kingdom
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Clay, Sandstone, mudstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Egg
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 3 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Wales, United Kingdom
Ancre Hill Estates currently comprises 11 Ha of vines planted in 2006/7 and 2016/17. Biodynamic practices were adopted in 2010 with Organic and biodynamic certification achieved in 2013 and 2014 respectively. The wines are made with as little interference as possible in our straw-bale winery, wines WE want to drink.
More from Ancre Hill Estates