- Appellation: AOC Alsace Grand Cru
- Region: Alsace
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Riesling
- Soil type: Granite, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 14 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Since 1998 we have chosen a biodynamic culture and since 2012 we make natural wines. Together (Aurélie, Arnaud & Fred), we aim to share with you the best that the ‘terroir’ of Alsace, it’s rich history and knowledge can offer.
More from Domaine Geschickt