- Appellation: Alsace
- Region: Alsace
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Riesling
- Soil type: Limestone, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - Cellulose sheet 2 microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Macération of whole grapes durint 7 days before pressing
We have practiced organic farming in our vineyards since 1970 and bio-dynamic farming since 1981.By applying bio-dynamic preparations, the earth’s, the plants’ receptivity develops, with regard to their environment : soil, climate, solar and lunar rythms. Today 90 % of our wines are bottled sulfur free.
We do not “make” the wines, rather we allow them to develop their own lively, healthy and authentic character.
More from Domaine Pierre Frick