- Appellation: Emilia IGT Rosso
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Negretto Barbera
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 5 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Emilia Romagna, Italy
On the city of Bologna’s hillsides, 200m above sea level in the pristine environment of an ancient viticultural area, Vigneto San Vito has produced high quality wines for almost 50 years. With the takeover in 2005 by a young wine-enthusiastic couple, the estate has embarked on an ambitious revitalization project of Bolognese wines.
More from Orsi - Vigneto San Vito