- Appellation: IGT Toscana Rosso
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Sangiovese
- Soil type: Clay, Loam, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 9 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Our family-run farm, in the hills of Florence, is made up of 40/50-year-old Sangiovese, Canaiolo and Malvasia Nera vines – (grown biodynamically), as well as various new plantings of native grapes (including Pugnitello (2011)), and 1000 Tuscan olive cultivars. We love our land.
More from Podere Casaccia