- Appellation: POUILLY-FUISSE
- Region: Burgundy
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay|Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 65 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:One of our new Soufrandière wines. great plot of 2 acres, old Chardonnay vines, under the the Roche of Vergisson, located at 250 meters’ altitude below the Roche de Vergisson.
11 months in old barrels + 6 months in tank. No filtration.
Taste it at...
Domaine La Soufrandiere, our family property biodynamically farmed since 2001
More from La Soufrandiere - BRET BROTHERS