- Appellation: Mendocino County, CA
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Colombard
- Soil type: Alluvial
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Old Vine Sauvignon blanc, Colombard, and Chardonnay make for a delicious Cheverney Styled Mendocino White Blend
California, United States
Les Lunes Wine is committed to bringing back the old school, classic California, when wines were fresh, restrained and age-able. Populis is about bringing forward and fun natural wines to the people. All our grapes are farmed organically and aside from small doses of sulfur at bottling (if needed), nothing is added.
More from Les Lunes Wine / Populis