- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Rosé
- Sweetness: Off-dry
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo
- Soil type: Marl, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% Nebbiolo. 14.0% vol. Rose wine. Manual harvest on the 20 September and placed in small cases of 15 kg. Gentle pressing of whole cluster grapes without maceration. After pressing, the must is divided in 2 parts. Half of it ferments and ages for 9 months in chestnut barrels and the other half in Clayver (ceramic stoneware container). The wines are then assembled before bottling and aged for at least 3 months in the bottle. This wine is obtained by spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered with the addition of 30 mg / L of sulphites at the time of bottling. Sugar rate 15 g/l.
Taste it at...
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole