- Appellation: Twenty Mile Bench
- Region: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 14 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Francois Morissette a Burgundy-trained Vigneron is the Winemaker and Managing Partner of Pearl Morissette Estate Winery located in Jordan, Ontario.
More from Pearl Morissette Estate Winery