- Region: Strekov
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Gris
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 28 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Fermeted with 'sandwich/hamburger' method, which means that we put whole bunches (more than half of the whole amount) between two layers of crushed grapes. Fermented 25 days like this.
Our philosophy in the viticulture, as well as in the winemaking, is returning back to nature and keeping our local traditions. It means that we grow our vines in organic way and most of our wines are fermented and aged on hard lees in oak barrels. As an effort to reflect the character of our region in our wines, we produce them without using any artificial yeasts, enzymes or any chemicals or additives.
More from Mátyás Family Estate