- Appellation: ALSACE
- Region: Alsace
- Country: France
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Gris
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - cellulose shit microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 12 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:maceration of whole grapes during 8 days
Taste it at...
We have practiced organic farming in our vineyards since 1970 and bio-dynamic farming since 1981.By applying bio-dynamic preparations, the earth’s, the plants’ receptivity develops, with regard to their environment : soil, climate, solar and lunar rythms. Today 90 % of our wines are bottled sulfur free.
We do not “make” the wines, rather we allow them to develop their own lively, healthy and authentic character.
More from Domaine Pierre Frick