- Appellation: IGT Venezia Giulia
- Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Gris
- Soil type: Ponka
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine composition: 100% Pinot Grigio , Wine-making: After taking off the grape stalks, the grape is put in oak vats, for 8 days where maceration is held without any temperature control or yeasts adding. , Cask aging: After the racking, the wine rests in rover casks (35 hl capacity) for about 12 months: in the meantime more than one racking could be necessary., During all these processes no type of chemical preservative is added to the wine.
Taste it at...
- London 2020