- Appellation: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo doc
- Region: Abruzzo
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Montepulciano D'Abruzzo
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 11 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The grapes comes from our vineyard biodinamically cultivated, the grapes are selected by hand, pick up in open basket, destemmed by hand, ferments without any additive, just decanted, unfiltered, bottled by hand...goes in bottle just for gravity, because he goes there to sleep for years...
he is very young...as tradition Pepe wants.in 10...20 years time he will be hand decanted and sold in half liter bottle as the Pepe Nero Riserva 2003please come to taste it....discover and enjoy...Waiting fou youStefania Pepe
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019
- New York 2019
At 4 years old I was already stepping on the grapes with my feet….then….after almost 50 years I keep on doing it….why ?
because it is the best way to give them my energy…my love…
immagine to have a hug by someone with a big coat…can you feel it ? and immagine naked…can you feel the difference?
I keep on pressing my white grapes by feet and destemming red grapes by hand…giving them all my love ….
Take a glass and pour my wine on it gently…let him breath….touch it…look at it…smell it….taste it…listen the story is telling you….and feel…
More from Azienda Agri Bio Vitivinicola Stefania Pepe