- Appellation: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Colline Teramane docg
- Region: Abruzzo
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Montepulciano D'Abruzzo
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 5.3 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:I'm a creator of special and unique wines, using only my biodinamic grapes 100% organic certified.We take care of the vine from the beginning, not using any chemicals, and we want they grows underneath so we do not give her water.
the grapes are hand selected and destemmed by hand, fermented in big wood tank, after one year goes in concrete vats, then in bottle after 5.6.7 years...when he has reached the maturity.
Unfiltered, unrefined, only pure and healthy wines for you to drink safely and for sharing happy moments
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019
- New York 2019
At 4 years old I was already stepping on the grapes with my feet….then….after almost 50 years I keep on doing it….why ?
because it is the best way to give them my energy…my love…
immagine to have a hug by someone with a big coat…can you feel it ? and immagine naked…can you feel the difference?
I keep on pressing my white grapes by feet and destemming red grapes by hand…giving them all my love ….
Take a glass and pour my wine on it gently…let him breath….touch it…look at it…smell it….taste it…listen the story is telling you….and feel…
More from Azienda Agri Bio Vitivinicola Stefania Pepe