- Appellation: IGT Toscana Bianco
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia, Trebbiano, Vermentino, Grechetto
- Soil type: Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, stainless-steel|Stainless Steel
- Fined using Not always, but if for some tricky vintages we need to, we use bentonite.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 32 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Our 40Ha farm includes 16Ha of vines as well as an olive grove, orchard, vegetable garden, wheat fields and animals (bees, pigs, chicken, guinea fowl and rabbits). All are cared for biodynamically (Demeter Certification 2002) using Alex Podolinsky’s method, which is so practical and pragmatic that nature has entered Valgiano without much struggling.
More from Tenuta di Valgiano