- Region: Strekov
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 34 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This is an old winemaking method: mixing and fermenting red and white grapes together. Whole bunches of pinot gris and pinot noir topped with crushed pinot blanc. fermented 3 weeks.
Our philosophy in the viticulture, as well as in the winemaking, is returning back to nature and keeping our local traditions. It means that we grow our vines in organic way and most of our wines are fermented and aged on hard lees in oak barrels. As an effort to reflect the character of our region in our wines, we produce them without using any artificial yeasts, enzymes or any chemicals or additives.
More from Mátyás Family Estate