- Appellation: IGT Venezia Giulia
- Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil type: Ponka
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 4 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine composition: 60% Chardonnay, and 40% Sauvignon., Wine-making: After taking off the grape stalks, the grape is put in oak vats, where maceration is held without any temperature control or yeasts adding. At the end of the alcoholic fermentation vats are filled and the wine stays in contact with the skins thru December. Cask aging: After racking the wine rests in casks (25 to 35 hl capacity), for about 36 months: in the meantime more than one racking could be necessary., During all these processes no type of chemical preservative is added to the wine. Bottling was made without any filtration or clarification, in bottles of 1,00 l and 0,50 l, with no preservative adding.
Taste it at...
- London 2020