- Appellation: None
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Carignan Blanc
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 3 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine represents a small vineyard, which was skin fermented with wild yeast. After the fermentation had 2 weeks more of maceration (in total a month).
This orange wine aged 5 month in amphoras of 160 L. While the ageing we are making "battonage", in order to gaing volum in mouth.
This is a gastronomic wine with texture, acidity and a surprising aromatic profile.
Ferran Lacruz is a young winemaker who is working with local grapes in Sant Martí Sarroca, a little village located in the heart of the Penedès wine region. Bodega Clandestina’s aim is to produce clean natural wines.
We promise you work and effort to bring wines which represents the most as we can our region and our personal growing vintage after vintage!
More from Bodega Clandestina