- Appellation: Costa Toscana IGT
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil type: Clay, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 80 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
Terre del Ving – Podere Borgaruccio is an organic and biodynamic farm, situated on the central hills of Tuscany, nearby Volterra and San Gimignano, which offers hospitality and produces biodynamic wines and extra-virgin olive oil.
More from Terre del Ving - Podere Borgaruccio