- Appellation: Burgenland
- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil type: Shell limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:spontenous fermention on skin, 3 weeks skin contact, 1 year barrel, just once sulfured bevor bottling
“When my wines taste vibrant and alive, then I know that all the work has been worthwhile and I feel an inner peace and deep satisfaction.” Birgit Braunstein’s family has a 400-year-old tradition of wine cultivation. Wines have been cultivated on the family farm since 1632. The term sustainability gains a whole new meaning in such circumstances.
More from Birgit Braunstein