- Region: Colli Berici - Veneto- Vicenza
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil type: Volcanic
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 9 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:NANNI is a Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Spontaneous fermentation without the use of selected yeasts, a maceration with the skins ranging from 10 to 15 days. After decanting in steel tanks, the wine is left to rest until bottling which takes place without filtration. Normally no sulfur dioxide is added at any stage of processing.
Colli Berici - Veneto- Vicenza , Italy
More from Azienda Agricola Daniele Portinari