- Appellation: Valpolicella DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Rondinella
- Soil type: Clay, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 41 mg/L
- Yeasts were added to this wine
- Other Information:Wine produced with a selection of neutral organic yeasts for high alchohol fermentation, without use of any coadjuvants. The grapes to produce this wine are all hand picked, selected carefully in the cellar, dried for 90 days. In December or January, accordingly to the vintage, the dried grapes are destammed and than tranferred in fermenting tanks of stainless steel for fermentation at controlled temperature for three weeks. The wine is submitted to refinement in steel for 6/8 months. Refined in french oak for 30/36 months and in bottle for minumum 12 months. The wine is presented to the market every year in April, but is sold when it is ready, so the sales beginning is never the same. The artisanal way we make the wine with forces us to respect their time and their natural evolution. Big red, Silky, fruity with a touch of spice (from chocolate to cinnamon). The color is intense and bright, granate red. Warm, complex and balanced. Perfect match with game meat dishes, and aged cheeses. Great meditation wine.
Taste it at...
- Berlin 2019