- Appellation: Côtes du Rhône Villages Sainte Cécile
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Mourvèdre, Roussanne, Syrah
- Soil type: Gravel, Garrigue
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Australian born farmer-winemaker Caroline Jones loves nature. Thomas, her French sidekick, is passionate about wines from all horizons. Their 8ha of old, low-yielding vines are farmed following biodynamic principles and grow on soil composed primarily of pebbles and gravel from an old river bed.
More from Domaine Rouge-Bleu