- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Riesling
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Marl
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Ageing & bottling without SO2 added. Aged in 500 liters amphorae during 9 months. Free sulfur < 10mg
All our vineyards (25 hectares) have been farmed organically since 1975 and biodynamically since 1992. We are proud to be a member of the groups «Return to Terroir» and “Biodyvin”. We produce a number of different wines from a variety of soils: white, orange and red wines.
More from Domaine de l'Ecu