- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - No|No 0.65 microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 80 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Located in the South West of Touraine, Domaine de la Garreliere (18 ha) has always been dedicated to the production of wine, dating back to the 17th Century of Cardinal de Richelieu ownership. The south facing vines, planted on a soft bill side, enjoy a clay soil with a high content of silicia mixed with eolian sand, on a limestone bench, and have been cultivated biodynamically for over 25 years.
More from Domaine de la Garrelière