- Appellation: Vin de France
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Macabeu, Vermentino
- Soil type: Granite
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - 2 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine is a blend of 6 vintages: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2009. Each year has been aged separately in French oak and blended for the edition N°16.
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019