- Appellation: D.O CATALUNYA
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Sumoll Blanco
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Gravel, Limestone, Sand
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja, Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information: Old vines of Sumoll Blanc planted at high altitide around 600 meters. Prefermentative cold maceration to prevent oxidation and preserve the primary aromas; subsequent stripping of fruit with manual selection of scratch on the table from grain to grain selection. The fermentation is done , with whole berries and skin contact during 6 to 8 weeks . Spontaneous malolactic fermentation is done.
Costador Terroirs & Metamporphika are single vineyard. We produce organic wines from old mountain vineyards. We work with more than 20 grapes varieties in Conca Barbera , Priorat & Tarragona. We make artisanal wines fermented and aged in amphorae and also elaborate Ancestral Wines ” PetNats”.
More from Costador Mediterrani Terroirs