- Appellation: AOP St Nicolas de Bourgueil
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Gravel, Limestone, Sand, Sandstone, Silex, Tufa, Clays, Silex, Limestone (Tufa), deep gravels, sand and iron oxyd (Alios)
- Vessel type: Cement - Egg, Cement - Other, Stainless Steel, Other
- Filtered - Diatomaceous earth microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 44 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:See terroir map and technical sheet on www.DomaineAmirault.com
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019
- New York 2019
- Miami 2019
- Los Angeles 2019
- Berlin 2019
What guides our work on the estate? Our convictions! We feel very strongly about protecting the environment so that we can make living wines capable of creating the wow effect in every vintage. To preserve the environment…
More from Clos des Quarterons - Amirault