- Appellation: AOP St Nicolas de Bourgueil
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Gravel, Limestone, Sand, Sandstone, Silex, Tufa, Clays, Silex, Limestone (Tufa), deep gravels, sand and iron oxyd (Alios)
- Vessel type: Cement - Egg, Cement - Other, Stainless Steel, Other
- Filtered - Diatomaceous earth microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 39 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:See terroir map and technical sheet @ www.DomaineAmirault.com
Taste it at...
What guides our work on the estate? Our convictions! We feel very strongly about protecting the environment so that we can make living wines capable of creating the wow effect in every vintage. To preserve the environment…
More from Clos des Quarterons - Amirault