- Appellation: vin de france
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Blanc, Roussanne, Clairette
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
We are a family who owns a vineyard isolated from other vineyards. We can pursue our own non-interventionist farming philosophy, based on organic and biodynamic principles. Our symbol, the black sheep, reminds us that the region that offers the opportunity to make exciting wines if you don’t follow the crowd.
More from Domaine Hegarty Chamans