- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grolleau
- Soil type: Clay, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Grolleau macerated with 30% stems. Agged 20 months in oak barrel (600 L).
Very floral nose
Very elegant tanins with a strong spice taste on the palate.
Good for agging
My philosophy is to produce wines and ciders reflecting the diversity and richness of the terroirs of the Loire Valley / Normandy and to promote through various cuvees the complementarity of cultivars: grapes as Chenin blanc, Cabernet franc, Grolleau noir, Grolleau gris, Gamay as well as apples, pears. I work only with gravity and give the wines time to finish their natural processes without adding any additives.
More from Côme Isambert - Cristal Closed