- Appellation: Manton Valley
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The Manton Valley is located at 800 m in the foothills of Mt. Lassen, an active volcano in Northern California
California, United States
Les Lunes Wine is committed to bringing back the old school, classic California, when wines were fresh, restrained and age-able. Populis is about bringing forward and fun natural wines to the people. All our grapes are farmed organically and aside from small doses of sulfur at bottling (if needed), nothing is added.
More from Les Lunes Wine / Populis