- Appellation: MUSCADET SEVRE ET MAINE
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Melon de Bourgogne
- Soil type: Sandstone
- Vessel type: Other
- Filtered - diatomee earth filter 2 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 65 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:14n months ageing on total lees .
Created in 1945, our family estate is situated in Nantes area. producing muscadet sevre et maine. Certified organic in 2002 and we practiced biodynamy for 14n years. We do separate winemaking for each terroir which compose our vineyard, respecting the natural balance of the juices, with low Revel of sulfites.
More from Domaines LANDRON