- Appellation: Corbières
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Blanc, Roussanne, Vermentino
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Gravel, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Demeter certified
Taste it at...
At La Baronne we try to translate our passion and respect for our vineyard and for the surrounding land into the bottle by applying organic and biodynamic farming methods that help showcase the individuality of the terroir of the Alaric Mountain, a privileged corner of the Languedoc.
More from Château La Baronne