- Appellation: AOC - Castillon - Côtes de Bordeaux
- Region: Bordeaux
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc, Merlot
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 21 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Château Brandeau is a small family-run vineyard. Young & passionate about natural wine and agro-ecology, Julien took over the 9.37ha of vines in 2015. The vines have been grown organically since 1993 in a very natural environment. 4 different wines are now ready to be enjoyed!
More from Château Brandeau