- Appellation: Fief Vendeen Brem
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chenin Blanc
- Soil type: Clay, Schist, Quartz
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 43 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
The Domaine Saint Nicolas make biodynamic wines since 1993, manage by Thierry Michon and his sons. The proximity with the ocean, the work and the passion of this family have built internationally renowned wines. The family develops her knowledge since 3 generations in Brem-sur-Mer.
More from Domaine Saint Nicolas