- Appellation: MUSCADET SEVRE ET MAINE CRU La HAYE FOUASSIERE
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Melon de Bourgogne
- Soil type: Orthogneiss and quartz soil
- Vessel type: Other
- Filtered - diatomee earth filter 2 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 70 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This Muscadet sevre et maine would get a new denomination of cru 'la Haye Fouassière"in the next few years.
The wine issued from the best parcel of 45 years old vines has been ageing in tankfor 30 months before bottling. It can be kept for 8 to 10 years.
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019
- New York 2019
Created in 1945, our family estate is situated in Nantes area. producing muscadet sevre et maine. Certified organic in 2002 and we practiced biodynamy for 14n years. We do separate winemaking for each terroir which compose our vineyard, respecting the natural balance of the juices, with low Revel of sulfites.
More from Domaines LANDRON