- Appellation: Rosso di Torgiano D.O.P.
- Region: Umbria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Sangiovese
- Soil type: Alluvial, Limestone, Marl, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Single vineyard wine (Cru) 100% Sangiovese, made with manual de-stemming and crushing with female feet. Aging 12 months in concrete tanks and 12 months used wood tonneaux and barriques and 12 months in bottle. Very strong structure wine.
Fattoria Mani di Luna was created by 3 friends out of a love for agriculture and nature. Located in Torgiano at 200 – 350m, and planted with vines since the Etruscans, our soils are sandy, feature sandstone and marl and are rich in minerals left by the ancient lake Tiberinum.
More from Fattoria Mani di Luna